1. Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan Cheese:
Restoring the good name of broccoli. Here is the recipe.
2. Kale with cream:
For those who have not yet started in the wild world of kale, a little cream does no harm. (Substitute with coconut milk and voila! Paleo). Here you find the recipe.
3. Homemade Hashbrowns:
Enjoy a good ‘tot’! Here is the recipe.
4. Spicy Chinese Roasted Cabbage:
Chinese cabbage: it’s very spicy now. Here you find the recipe.
5. Pasta Alfredo with sweet potato and burnt butter:
I think I just found my soul mate. Here is the recipe.
6. Green beans with garlic and sesame:
Fifteen minutes to reach the sky. Here you find the recipe.
7. Gratin of brussels sprouts and cheese:
Oh, my God! Here is the recipe.
8. Perfectly sauteed mushrooms:
Nothing elaborate, just perfect. Here you find the recipe.
9. Roasted cherry tomatoes with garlic:
Add them to everything. That is, anything you want it to be even more delicious. Here is the recipe.
10. Cauliflower buffalo with blue cheese sauce:
Appetizer, accompaniment, your complete meal: whatever you prefer. Here you find the recipe.
11. Tomato cake:
When you say “Cobbler” … I don’t say anything. I’m eating cake. Here is the recipe.
12. Extra crispy baked potatoes:
Hahahaha, did you think I was not going to mention the fries? Fool. Here you find the recipe.
13. Fennel and carrot fritters with creamy avocado sauce:
See, the kohlrabi can be used for more than just coleslaw! Here is the recipe.
14. Fritters of baked zucchini with parmesan cheese:
“DO NOT LEAVE ME AWAY FROM THE PARTY OF FRIED POTATOES” – the zucchini
Here you find the recipe .
15. Authentic Greek Tzatziki:
There are cucumbers hidden in that pot of creamy delight. Here is the recipe.
16. Chilli peppers stuffed with cheese and vegan macaroni:
If you need to convince yourself to eat vegetables, putting macaroni and cheese on top of it is not a bad method. Here you find the recipe.
17. Julia Child Eggplant Pizzas (Tranches d’aubergine à l’italienne):
Do not ask questions. Just start cooking. Here is the recipe.
18. Orecchiette with rapini and goat’s cheese:
By the way, rapini is just an elegant way to say grelo. Here you find the recipe.
19. Peas and onions with cream:
Delicious! Here is the recipe.
20. Glazed carrots with maple syrup:
Did you know that the carrots go perfectly with butter? Of course they are doing well! Here you find the recipe.
21. Fried artichoke hearts with tartar sauce:
If you can not fight them, fry them! Here is the recipe.
22. Asparagus and gruyer cheese cake:
Hello Love. Here you find the recipe.
23. Chickpeas and garlic chard:
Also works very well as main course. Here is the recipe.
24. Gratin of spinach, feta cheese and potatoes:
Popeye would approve. Here you find the recipe.
25. Grilled cabbage slices with seasoned lime dressing:
Do not believe in advertising: it’s still the season of grilling. Here is the recipe.
26. Vegan pasta with roasted red pepper:
If there is something I have learned in my life, it is that all vegetables taste better with pasta. Here is the recipe.
27. Sweet corn and bacon ice cream with cocoa chips:
I know it’s not entirely veg, but still. Here you find the recipe.
Recommended For You.
So you've read about the health benefits of turmeric, but you do not know how to use it in your