Some years ago, I decided to lose weight because I had a few extra kilos that bothered me. As I have always been interested in healthier weight loss alternatives, I researched and very successfully applied several home remedies for weight loss .
To maintain an ideal weight is not just a matter of being slimmer, but is directly related to feeling and being healthier. Unfortunately, most body fat accumulates in the abdomen, and this represents a huge risk to health.
So if you are looking to lose weight and have a slimmer AND healthier body, today I will share three completely natural remedies you can use to achieve your weight loss goals.
What home remedies for weight loss I recommend?
Before I answer that question, I want to clarify something. If you really want to lose weight, you have to be convinced that you want to make a change in your lifestyle. Fast diets are just temporary solutions, what you want is to make genuine changes that allow you to lead a healthier life from now on. You need to go on your weight loss journey with a positive attitude. Instead of blaming your weight gain on a slow metabolism or a lack of discipline, devote yourself to looking simple and natural solutions that gradually install new healthy habits into your life. I think you’ll agree when it comes to reaching and maintaining your ideal weight, consistency tends to win the race.
That’s not all….
Lose weight simply and without side effects
The good news is that with home remedies for weight loss, you will not need strict diets or have to spend hours in the gym, because natural components will help you lose weight easily and without side effects. These remedies have properties that can block the ability to absorb certain carbohydrates, generate satiety, increase metabolism and eliminate fat. Let us see what these powerful remedies are that will help you lose weight quickly.
- Cucumber : It is considered a home remedy thanks to its fat burning properties and because it helps eliminate excess water from the body. It has very few calories, and provides many antioxidant vitamins, which also remove toxins.
- Lemon juice and honey : Easy to prepare, just mix 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of honey in a quarter cup of warm water. Two glasses of this juice every day can have a amazing effect your weight loss, I assure you .
- Juice, honey and ginger : To prepare, mix 2 tablespoons ginger powder with 3 tablespoons of honey. Take it twice a day, and you ‘ll soon see the fat burning effects in action.
- Carrot Juice : This juice is excellent in fat reduction. Just drink a glass of carrot juice before eating, every day, after you wake up.
- Cabbage : This plant has the power to prevent the sugar and carbohydrates turning into fat, it also provides vitamins A and C which are very good for weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar : This is another remedy with amazing results. Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and drink it all at once. Repeat this preparation 3 times a day, and then hope your comments of appreciation for the results🙂
Naturally Boost A Sluggish Metabolism
Well, there are more home remedies for weight loss , but these 6 have really made a difference in my efforts to lose weight and lead a healthier lifestyle. And the results were much more amazing and fast when I started to prepare meals that recommend Dave Ruel and Karine Losier in his book KITCHEN METABOLIC . I already followed the fitness and nutrition blogger Karine, and when they published these recipes I did not hesitate to try them. Today, I am thankful that I did.🙂
The book is not just a set of diet recipes. On the contrary, you will not notice that you are following a diet, because what you are going to prepare are very nutritious and delicious meals, which have a special power: activate your metabolism and make your body starts to burn more calories and faster.
Now you know, home remedies for weight loss is easy to prepare and the recipes have a very powerful effect on your metabolism. Want to check it out?