Did you know that research by the United States National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health, estimates that 27 million Americans suffer from thyroid disease? That’s not all, 13 million of these sufferers are currently undiagnosed. Along with this, the risk of thyroid disease grows as you get older, women in particular are seven times more likely than men to be diagnosed with thyroid issues. This, among other things means that losing weight with hypothyroidism can be tough.
The good news is I’m here let you know that it is possible to treat hypothyroidism naturally with the thyroid remedies you can find below.
How to treat hypothyroidism naturally without drugs …
- Make sure you’re getting enough Selenium and Vitamin E , also …
- You need to include more iodine in your diet, as well …
- Get some more zinc and copper in your diet because …
Most people ( like you perhaps ) suffering hypothyroidism have low levels of selenium and vitamin E, iodine, zinc and copper in their diets, this in turn causes hypothyroidism, and …
You can easily improve the function of your thyroid to increase your metabolism (and lose weight faster) easily and quickly if you eat proper meals.
For more Selenium and Vitamin E in your diet …
- You can eat seafood, mushrooms, liver, shellfish and nuts for more selenium , and …
- For vitamin E … You can eat turnip greens (turnip greens), sunflower seeds, kiwi, spinach, mango, peanut butter and avocados and why you need to consume Selenium and Vitamin E is because …
- First – Your body needs selenium to produce thyroid hormone T-4 (thyroxine) in the thyroid gland, as well …
- Selenium contains an enzyme called iodothyronine deiodinase type-I that converts T4 thyroid hormone T3 and the more active (thyronine), which is responsible for increasing your metabolism.
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00780JJKM” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”wonderfullyno-20″]Vitamin E[/easyazon_link] is part of the process necessary which makes the enzyme deiodinase become hormone T-4 to T-3, so basically …
- If you include more selenium and vitamin E in your diet, you can actually repair your thyroid and metabolism by helping it covert T4 to T3.
For more iodine in your diet …
You can eat more seafood, eggs, parsley, bananas, oatmeal, yogurt, radish, potatoes and Black Walnut (Black walnuts are rich in organic iodine) and / or …
- You can supplement with [easyazon_link identifier=”B0002IO9V6″ locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”wonderfullyno-20″]Bladderwrack[/easyazon_link] and / or (or [easyazon_link identifier=”B00024D1ZA” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”wonderfullyno-20″]kelp[/easyazon_link]) (which are seaweed) which are rich sources of iodine that have traditionally been used for weight loss and hypothyroidism. Something many people know as a weed – nettle also has high iodine content.
- Iodine is the key component in the production of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4; numbers 3 and 4 are real numbers of iodine atoms in each molecule found in thyroid hormone.
For more zinc and copper in your diet …
- You can eat more oysters, wheat germ, beef liver, beef meat low in fat, chocolate and peanuts [easyazon_link identifier=”B0013HV9O0″ locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”wonderfullyno-20″]to get more zinc[/easyazon_link], and …
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B00068TSEK” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”wonderfullyno-20″]For more coppe[/easyazon_link]r … You can eat sesame seeds (or sesame), raw cashews, raw sunflower seeds and white beans. Zinc and Copper need because …
- Zinc activates thyrotropin releasing hormone (TRH or by its acronym in English) that is located in your hypothalamus, and …
- TRH tells the pituitary gland to release thyrotropin (thyroid stimulating hormone or TSH for its acronym in English), but you need to activate the TSH copper, and then …
- TSH tells the thyroid to release the T4 which in turn is converted to T3 with the help of Selenium, Vitamin E and iodine.
6 Ways To Treat Hypothyroidism Naturally
1. Take 20 minutes of sun every day
The best source of [easyazon_link identifier=”B00PHD94W0″ locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”wonderfullyno-20″]Vitamin D[/easyazon_link] to help cure hypothyroidism comes from natural sunlight. Vitamin D is necessary for normal production of thyroid hormones.
2. You might need more L-tyrosine
[easyazon_link identifier=”B0013OUPSE” locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”wonderfullyno-20″]L-Tyrosine[/easyazon_link] is only an amino acid that is used by your thyroid with iodine, to activate the hormones T3 and T4 that increase your metabolism and … L-Tyrosine is found in many protein foods such as meat, dairy products, fish, wheat and oats, but …
If the protein is 30% of your diet then you’re probably already getting enough L-tyrosine. If you eat more, this will probably not have much affecting in helping to cure your hypothyroid problem.
3. Try not to stress too much
A bad stress is a major cause of hypothyroidism, and as perhaps can know … Stress causes is released in your body hormone Cortisol, and … Cortisol limits the production of your thyroid hormones, Cortisol also causes belly fat , then …
4. Avoid Chlorine and Fluoride
Chlorine and Fluoride block iodine receptors in the thyroid gland, so basically …
The more Chlorine and Fluorine in your body = Less production of thyroid hormones. And because most of the water contains much fluorine and chlorine …
You need to drink bottled water that is free from chlorine and fluoride, you also need to avoid any toothpaste containing fluoride. Now, just to show how important it is that you avoid fluoride …
You should know that fluoride was used as a medicine to treat hyperthyroidism (an overactive thyroid), because the fluorine quickly makes the thyroid becomes underactive. You can read a study about it here
5. Quit Smoking
Smoking impairs the secretion and action of thyroid hormones. So if you’re going to smoke, use an electronic cigarette that does not damage your thyroid.
6. Exercise 30 to 60 minutes per day
Exercise will improve blood flow to your thyroid, which in turn cause greater production has thyroid hormones. The more intense your exercise = better will be the blood flow to your thyroid.
3 Herbs That Help Treat Hypothyroidism …
1. The buffer Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng or bufera has been used traditionally in ayurvedic medicine to support the thyroid gland. Studies have shown that improves thyroid function and produces a significant increase in thyroid hormone T4.
Click Here To Get Ashwagandha
2. Extract guggul
Research in mice show that guggul extract has strong stimulating action on the thyroid and also increases the reception of iodine ( see here why that is important ). New research in women with hypothyroidism shows that women who took a supplement each day guggul were more likely to lose weight.
[easyazon_link identifier=”B00MWAYK48″ locale=”US” nw=”y” tag=”wonderfullyno-20″]Click Here To Get Guggul Extract[/easyazon_link]
3. Coleus Forskohlii
[easyazon_link identifier=”B0154RVNY0″ locale=”US” tag=”wonderfullyno-20″]Coleus Forskohlii[/easyazon_link]is a herb native to subtropical areas of India, Thailand and Burma. It is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is shown that the active constituent Forskolin increases the production of thyroid hormone and stimulates the metabolism.
If You Have Hypothyroidism…
Foods you should avoid when you have hypothyroidism are Goitrogens …
The goitrogens are found mainly in foods related to soy and cruciferous vegetables and many other foods such as peaches, strawberries and millet ( click here to see the full list ), and …
You need to avoid goitrogens because they contain chemicals that make it difficult for your thyroid to produce thyroid hormones that keep your metabolism in normal state, and because it can be virtually impossible to completely avoid your diet every goitrogenic foods …
You can cook the food to remove goitrogenic chemicals that interfere with the normal functioning of the thyroid, as well … If you eat these foods in moderation goitrogenic this will not have negative effects on your thyroid.
This is a list of some common goitrogenic foods …
- bamboo shoots
- Millo (or millet)
- col china
- Brussels sprouts
- kress garden
- Mustard greens
- soy or soy
- soy oil
- soy lecithin
- anything related to soy
- Millo or millet
If you think you have hypothyroidism just because you can not lose weight …
Then you should know that “I am not able to lose weight” is not the only sign that you have hypothyroidism …
These are other symptoms that can look before you get to say you have hypothyroidism …
- inadequate weight gain
- Feeling cold when others feel hot
- Your hair and skin is rough and dry, brittle, fragile and falling.
- Have swelling and puffiness around the eyes and face
- You aches, ailments in the joints, hands and feet
- Often you feel depressed
- You are restless all the time
- Change your mood easily
- You have difficulty concentrating
- You seem to have lost interest in normal daily activities
- rough and dry hair or hair loss
- dry, rough and pale skin
- muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches
- Memory loss
- abnormal menstrual cycles
- Decreased sex drive
Found this helpful? Share with friends